If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it back to Hammill + Co within 14 days of your original purchase date.
This does not apply to sale and discounted items.
For all return enquiries email email@example.com
- Please fill out the return form on the back of your invoice and send back to head office - 227 Moray Street South Melbourne Vic 3205
- Returns are allowed within 14 days of receiving your order
- Items must be unused and in original condition with original tags attached
- We do not refund shipping charges and duties and taxes
- Return policy applies to purchases made from our Hammill + Co website
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs
- SALE ITEMS: Please note we do not accept returns.
- As we sell out so quickly we suggest if you need to exchange an item or size that you re purchase the correct item online and return your original for as refund or credit.
- SALE ITEMS: Please note we do not accept returns
FAULTY GARMENT POLICY
- For all faulty enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include order number and if possible a photo of your damaged item
- We will arrange a free return for a refund or replacement for you at no additional cost.
- Please note that we're unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned for more than 6 months.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Please feel free to contact us at head office on 03 9696 1215. Our office hours are 9am to 3pm